Position Summary: Customer service, to include dispatching, sales coordination. Responsible for accurate and timely financial reporting. This position will also be responsible for maintaining efficient internal controls, adherence to accounting policies and other company policies and procedures. Responsible for collections of receivables.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Geographical knowledge of service area or map
- Advanced Computer skills
- Combined five years of bookkeeping, customer service, dispatching or project management or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Quickbooks Online experience
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Take incoming customer calls.
- Schedule and coordinate all service calls as calls
- are received.
- Create dispatch ticket for all service calls.
- Dispatch Service Technicians from home to first call.
- Respond to all messages left overnight.
- Maintain the dispatch board / schedule.
- Forecast workload for 2 – 3 days out
- Contact customers with a “Parts Pending” status as parts are received for scheduling.
- Maintain the maintenance agreements, including billing, scheduling, and staging of materials, database information, customer hard files and renewals.
- Order parts for special orders.
- Prepare daily deposit
- Post daily deposits against accounts receivable
- Invoice installation jobs and T&M work
- Process customer financing.
- Assist managers with written correspondence to vendors & customers as needed.
- Process checks for payment against Accounts Payable and Notes Payable maintaining a good credit standing.
- Maintain all Co-op programs offered to the company
- Process payroll and maintain payroll employee records.
- Responsible for timely 941 tax deposits and other payroll tax liabilities.
- Calculate and pay sales commissions
- Provide Job costing data for every 5th job or as directed
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
COVID-19 considerations: Our company utilizes ActivePure Technology which is proven to reduce over 99.99% of the surface and airborne SARS-CoV2 virus that causes COVID-19.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Houston, TX 77064: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location